- Idea Man: A Memoir by the Cofounder of Microsoft: Paul Allen
- Asus brings 4K to your desktop with massive 31.5” 3840×2160 monitor You’ll want to check that your graphics hardware is up to driving it, though.
- U.S. Agencies Said to Swap Data With Thousands of Firms Thousands of technology, finance and manufacturing companies are working closely with U.S. national security agencies, providing sensitive information and in return receiving benefits that include access to classified intelligence.
- Seeking Surveillance Safe Search Engines There are search engines that won’t track you as you search.
- How to convert your Google Drive files using DriveConverter DriveConverter is fast and powerful file converter for google Drive. It can convert your documents, images and audios that you saved in Google Drive.
- Netbook 2.0: Microsoft’s small tablets with free Office are a recipe for confusion Microsoft announced it’s planning to bundle a basic version of Office with cheap 7- and 8-inch Windows 8 tablets.
- PlayStation 4 will not impose restrictions on used games OSNews is Exploring the Future of Computing with news on desktop, server, mobile, and specialty operating systems and new computing technology.
- Apple unveils iOS 7 The new Mac OS.
- Walkmac revisited: The inside story of the ‘first’ portable Mac A spring cleaning unearths a semi-rare Apple find, the Colby Walkmac, a ‘modded’ portable Macintosh that predates Apple’s Macintosh Portable.
- The new Mac Pro: welcome back, Apple New Mac hardware.
OS SOFTWARE LINKS:
- LibreOffice Gets More Code Clean-up for 4.1.0 Read what is ahead for LibreOffice.
- Seven great features of OpenOffice and Libre Office that you probably ignore Free office suite tools like OpenOffice and Libre Office have more advanced features than you might expect.
- Alternatives of 13 Most Commonly Used Windows Applications for Linux Good choices all in this article.
- 62 Open Source Replacements for Popular Financial Software Open source financial software for personal financial management, small business accounting, enterprise resource planning and more.