We looked at Linux Mint12 Release Candidate
An agenda is published here before each Linux-SIG meeting. Have an idea for the Linux SIG? Please send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bring questions or issues and we’ll attempt to help you resolve them.
- Microsoft Killed Courier Tablet Because it Wasn’t Windows
- Red Hat engineer renews attack on Windows 8-certified secure boot
- 7 Open and Free Network Servers
- The Linux desktop is dead. Long live the Linux desktop
- Desktops – the final Linux frontier
- Linux Mint Pulls Ahead of Ubuntu
- Linux Mint: The new Ubuntu?
- Eye On Linux: Sneak Peek: Linux Mint 12
- The Painless Way to Ditch Your Old Windows XP for a More Secure Linux
- New Desktop Interface Flops
- Giver Makes Transfer of Files Easier On A Linux Network
- Linux Mint 12 RC1 adds GNOME 2.x-like extensions to GNOME 3.2