At the suggestion of David Jelaso I’m making this meeting a work session where I help answering questions and adding new applications. Bring your Chromebook and we’ll meet in the Windows Classroom.
Today we’ll follow up on Dropbox, and install some third-party file manager add-ons to allow Dropbox and OneDrive to display their content directly in Chrome’s File Manager. This dramatically improves your online storage space.
August Chrome Links:
- Which Chromebooks Can Be Upgraded?
- Hisense Chromebook (11.6″ Quad-Core Processor) – Walmart.com
- Everything you need to know about Google’s My Activity page
- 13 Best Chrome Extensions and Apps to Work Offline
- Android, Chromebook Make a Sweet Couple
- Android and ChromeOS: World Domination?
- Google Play Store available on ChromeOS Beta on Chromebooks under Developer Preview
- Google Launches New Update For Docs, Sheets, and Slides