Stew's May 2019 Links
05/2019 Cut Cable
- There Are At Least Three Different Types of Cord Cutting: What Type of Cord Cutter Are You? - Cord Cutters News
- Privacy threat: Smart speakers may be recording you even when not being used
- How Much Internet Speed Do You Really Need?
- What Is IPTV and Is It Legal?
- 5 Reasons Why Using Illegal IPTV Streams Is a Bad Idea
- This is the best cheap live-TV streaming service for cord cutters - CNET
- The Best IPTV Set Top Boxes in 2019
- The Best VPN Services 2019 | Tested, Safe VPNs for 9 Key Use-Cases
- Daily News Roundup: Kohl’s Wants Your Amazon Returns
- What is an OTA Box, and How Does it Enhance Free TV?
- T-Mobile-Sprint merger would be win for David, not Goliath | Fox Business
- Spectrum Says Cord Cutters Use an Average of 400GB a Month - Cord Cutters News
- The 5 best ways you can watch live TV on Roku - Business Insider
- The real cost of cutting the cord | Komando.com
- Why Netflix Doesn’t Care If You Share Your Account
- Franklin R850 & External Antenna
- Amazon.com: Sprint Franklin R850 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot Passive External Antenna Adapter Cable Pigtail FME Male connector: Gateway
- sprint franklin r850 4g lte mobile hotspot passive antenna adapter cable pigtail fme male - UNIEAA850
- (1) Sprint Unlimited Low Income Internet Service 16.00 a Month Review 2019 - YouTube
- How to print from a Chromebook - The Verge
- Chromecast Support Coming To Amazon Prime Video & YouTube Is Back On Fire TV
- What’s New in Chrome 74, Arriving April 23
- How to Enable Chrome's New Dark Mode on Android
- [Update x2: 8GB model available] Asus Chromebook Flip C434, long-awaited successor to the C302, is now available
- How to Set Up a VPN on a Chromebook
- The Best Dark Web Websites You Won't Find on Google
- How Much RAM Does a Chromebook Really Need?
- 2019 Is the Year of Linux on the Desktop
- How to Stop Your Google Home From Recording All Your Conversations
- Google Will Now Delete Your Data Automatically